I was invited to take part in the 11 Things tag by Cerys Mai.
I love being tagged because when I have a bit of a mental block about my blog I can just refer to this to get my creative juices flowing! The rules of this one are pretty simple! Tell us who tagged you, ask the 11 questions and then tag some other bloggers and ask them 11 questions!
1. If you could change one aspect of your life i.e. hairstyle, career what would it be?
As much as I enjoy my current job, I sometimes fantasise about doing something completely different! I would absolutely love to work somewhere in the fashion magazine world! Although I don't have the skills for it, its a dream!
2. What items are in your bag?
At the moment my bad is pretty empty! It has my phone, my charger, my work id, my bus pass, my purse, some mints and tampons! Always prepared me!
3. Where do you prefer to write your blogs?
I sometimes write blog posts on my ipod in the park opposite my work as it's nice just to chill and write but most of the time I blog sat on my sofa!!
4. Where had been your favourite holiday?
Last year we went to Salou in Costa Dorada. I'd been off work sick with chronic pain and depression and it was just what I needed to really relax and help me feel a bit like me again! Not only that but we did a lot of excursions that we saved up for and I didn't want to come back! Were going to fuerteventura this year and hopefully that will top it!
5. What was your favourite blog post?
I haven't really been blogging all that long and I would say the first 6 months of my blog were a little rubbish. I didn't really know what I wanted to blog about and so I wouldn't have really called myself a blogger! However since last month I feel like I have started to get into the groove and I think that my favourite one was my post about Sharon and Grahams Handfasting
6. Do you know any other languages?
I wouldn't say that I am fluent in any languages but I know enough German to get me through a week there!!
7. What is the one thing you always forget when leaving the house?
I always forget to turn the immersion heater on so I can have a bath when I'm home ... luckily my hubby is pretty good at remembering!
8. What do you do to relax?
I'm not very good at relaxing, I am getting better though! I like to take long hot baths!
9. Can you play a musical instrument?
I can pay a few little tunes on a piano but nothing major.
10. What kind of stuff do you blog about?
I blog about anything that comes to my mind really. Places I eat, visit, products i like or dislike.
11. How often do you post?
I am trying to get something out 3 or 4 times a week but I wouldn't want to post just for the sake of posting!
Thankyou for reading I tag:
And your questions are:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your favourite meal?
3. Is your job similar to your blog?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. If you were stuck on an island which 3 items would you have with you?
7. What can always cheer you up when you are feeling down?
8. Is your wardrobe minimilist or overflowing?
9. Where is your favourite place in the world?
10. What beauty product couldn't you live without?
11. What would be your ideal dinner party menu (You would have it cooked for you)?