Without going into too much detail, recently someone who I thought was a friend made some really vile comments about the fact I have gained a little weight recently. With all the medical problems I have, despite being on slimming world, sometimes my weight fluctuates. On a bad day with my IBS I can look around 6 months pregnant. However!! I will not hate my body, no matter what people try and say and this is why I love you body, no matter what!
- I love my hair. My hair grows lovely and long and thick.
- I love my skin. Im probably tempting fate writing this but i barely ever get spots and I love it for that.
- I love the I can speak and sing
- I love my scars as they are proof that my boday survived. Going for my operations (especially my emergency gallbladder removal) Were scary but I survived.
- I love my hands, I love that they can connect me to my husband.
- I love my legs. They are the only bit that remember I used to be a dancer and no matter how my weight fluctuates they seem to remember to stay shapely!
- I love that my organs all tend to work well, most of the time anyway.
I don't want to make this into a tag, but I would love some of my fellow bloggers to keep the ball rolling and talk about WHY you love your body!