Month 3/12 is here and I am determined that each month will be better than the last and this month I already have a lot planned!
Things I Am Looking Forward To This Month
- My Wedding Anniversary! On the 2nd of this month I will have been married 3 years and we are going for a posh italian meal at a restaurant called Zumanis
- London. Yes I am taking myself off to London for some 'research' for an upcoming blog series
- Im taking my mom and nana out for afternoon tea on March 5th
- Its my husbands birthday on the 16th and were going to Crafty Burger
- My leaving do! I left my job last month and some of the girls and I are going out for a leaving do on the 26th
- Easter! As I can now choose my own shifts I am taking the whole bank holiday weekend off with my hubby. We plan to sort out the garden and I am going to cook a proper easter dinner ... maybe even three courses!
- Pay a set amount each week off my credit card. I want so badly to get my cards paid off this year and get our house deposit together.
- Spend no more than £35 on clothes. I have tried going cold turkey and it doesnt work so I have a little budget this month as I would like a new jacket and also I need a fancy dress costume!
- But buy no makeup, hair stuff or toiletries. I shouldnt run out of anything, and so anything I did buy would be greed not need. I am terribly influenced by other bloggers though!
- Exercise more!
- Get back into cooking. I used to LOVE cooking and I need to get that spark back again!
What are you most looking forward to in March?