For some unknown reason this photo has become my go to, I am going to talk about me, my depression and where my blog is heading image, but thats ok. Lets roll with it.
So as I mentioned in my Hello April things haven't been too peachy keen in the real life world of mine, but I have taken some time away from the blog, rested and got some perspective and I just wanted to let you know what you can be expecting from this lil blog of mine, and to thank you for your contined support!
So there are a few things I want to really focus on here:
- More budget posts one of the reasons I started blogging was because I was charity shopping and finding these amazing bargains and wanted to share them. Although I am cutting down on spending I am going to write a monthly wish list of what I am searching for, reignite my charity shop directory, join in each month with the buyers archive (Started by the lovely Elise)
- My Health Journey. I didn't want to call this my weightloss journey because it is so much more than that. But I am re joining Slimming World, I have joined a health club and I am looking forward to more yoga, meditation and home cooked meals!
- Saving money. A bit like the first point, but I am obviously trying to save for a house and I havent bought any skin care etc for months as I am trying to use up my stash! I am decluttering at the same time, so I am going to be doing monthly empties and also dissapointing products,
- Sunday catch up. I am going to catch up every sunday about what I have been up to, how ive been feeling, which blogs I have been loving etc.
- Wearing my wardrobe. I am still working through my wardrobe and deciding which clothes I love and want to keep and which are to be sold or donated!