Firstly this week started off amazing. My local team, against all odds won the Premier League! I sat with my husband watching the game and I was so happy for him. It really instilled this kind of good vibe around the city, and lit a bit of a fire in me to fight for my health which you can read here.
I then went to a premier of the film Miss England: A Serious Business. The whole thing just sparked this real annoyance in me that the women involved couldn't see the amount of thin privilege the world affords them. As I was getting ready to go I felt fat and almost cancelled going ... since then? Well I have been more determined than ever to enjoy life, regardless of size, because you know what I am just as worthy as anyone else. You can read my full review of it here.
I spent the latter part of my week enjoying the sunshine, going out for lots of walks, drinking lots of cooling drinks at pret and doing lots and lots of people watching.
I went to see my Dr on Thursday and for the first time in a long while I think I am getting somewhere!! There will be a post up about that next week, but lets just say my whole diet is going to be changing rather dramatically.
Posts I Have Loved This Week...
- I always love Julias blog and when I saw that she's been nominated for The MAD Blog awards, I went straight and voted for her and think you should too :)
- Elise knitted the cutest beach hut!
- Amanda wrote a beautiful post about stepping outside your comfort zone and I felt like I could relate a lot to it.
- Kirsty wrote a post all about Calm, and I it spurred me on to start reading my copy!
- Tasha wrote about Pirlos dessert lounge and now I need to go!