I was nominated by the lovely Amy to share a 7 facts about me tag
Me in A Chrous Line
1. I am really into musicals. I dont think I have talked about this on my blog but when I was 9 I played Annie and really got the performing bug! Since then I have performed in loads of shows my favourites being Fiddler on the roof, the witches of eastwick and les miserables.
2. Linked to number one I got a distinction in my grade 8 musical theatre exam.
3. I am a lot more into fashion than I think I let on, but I just dont have the guts to wear the outfits I love. Like I sometimes think I should be a stylist because I have all these ideas of what I want to create and most of the time I see these outfits when I am out charity shopping but I dont feel cool enough to wear them!
4. I dont want to go travelling and never have. Dont get me wrong I love going on holiday but packing all my goods into one suitcase and living on that for months would be my worst nightmare. The actually travelling part being on a plane, train, bus, boat gives me such horrendous anxiety that knowing i was going to have to do that several times in foreign countries just makes me feel sick to my stomach.
5. I get really annoyed when films talk about people getting married young as missing out on their 20s. I got married at 22, and my husband is my best friend. Being married to him grounds me in the mad world I live in, and he has been my rock. I have not missed out on anything by being married to him, in fact he has enriched my life so much.
6. I am petrified of wasps. I am convinced that if I get stung by one i will have an anphalactic shock and die. I have no evidence to base this on, only that I am allergic to penicillin, tramadol and erythramycin.
7. Im like an emotional sponge. I soak up everything. As cheesy as that sounds, if I read a sad story or anything it can really affect my mood. It can make me feel as though I have been through that and worry me!
So there you go I hope you enjoyed it!
Do you know I have a fashion blog? Read it here